The best interviews -- like the best biographies -- should sing the strangeness and variety of the human race.
• Pre knowledge is must. Gather the information about the organization before hand itself?
• Punctuality leads to success. Arrive 10-15 minutes early prior to the interview
• Focus on the non- verbal communication skills – eye contact, hand shakes , no giggling or frowning
• Be true to yourself while answering the interview panel
• Don’t fumble when you don’t know the answer be straightforward to answer that you have no idea
• Be courteous to thank the interviewer after it’s over
• Never be pessimistic towards the previous employer
• No ambiguity . Be specific
• No chewing of gums, smoking , eating, biting of nails
• Never raise the issues of salary packages, leaves, notice period at the time of interview
• Keep your phone on silent mode
• Don’t be rude or rowdy towards the interviewer